July 2018 version – Copyright Code Cookers Ademar B.V.
Privacy statement ademar B.V.
Your privacy is for Ademar B.V. very important. We offer various services via our website. We process privacy-sensitive information, also known as personal data. In some cases we work together with other organizations or companies.
We believe it is of great importance that personal data is handled with care. Personal data are therefore processed and secured with great care. In doing so, we naturally comply with the rules set out in the privacy legislation. This means for example that we:
- clearly state for what purposes we process personal data;
- restrict the collection of personal data to only those personal data necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- you first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data (in cases where your permission is required);
- not to pass on your details to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- when we share your data, we make agreements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that the shared data is not used for other purposes;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties who process your personal data on our instructions;
- to respect your rights in connection with your application for inspection, to correct or to delete personal data.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
When using our services, you leave certain information with us. That may be personal data. Depending on the services and functionalities that can be used on our website or via application forms, we may process the following personal data from you:
- company details;
- e-mail address;
- information that you fill in yourself in an open field, for example on a contact form;
- phone number;
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to offer you personalized e-mails and content;
- to make you personalized offers;
PROVISION FOR THIRD PARTIES
We do not give your personal data to other companies or institutions, except when this is necessary for our service or if we are legally obliged to do so. For example, it is possible that the police will request information from us in the context of fraud investigations. In that case, we are legally obliged to share this information.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard disk of your computer. The information stored therein can be returned to our servers on a subsequent visit.
We combine your personal data from different sources with each other, in order to offer you an optimal visiting experience. In addition, we also combine this information with the data that you have left on our website.
By combining your data, we can display personalized offers and personalized content on the various websites that match your interests and purchase history. In this way we can make better and more targeted offers.
Different types of cookies
We distinguish between functional and non-functional cookies. Functional cookies are necessary for the website to work properly. For example, they ensure that you can stay logged in on the website if you wish. In addition to functional cookies, Ademar B.V. also non-functional cookies. These are cookies that are not necessary for the proper functioning of the website. The different cookies all have different purposes, but enable us to improve our services. For example, we use analytical cookies to offer you an optimal visitor experience. This way we know which website parts are popular and in which places we can improve our website. In addition, we use tracking cookies to make you personalized offers.
We think it is important that you have control over your online privacy. That is why we would like to inform you as completely as possible about which cookies we use and for what purposes. We use the following type of cookies:
- Technical cookies, these ensure that the website works properly;
- Statistics cookies, these gather anonymous data about the use of our website;
- Preferred cookies, these help to remember your preferences, such as language settings;
- Marketing cookies, these keep track of your surfing behavior.
PROTECT AND STORE
We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. In this way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to these data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are checked regularly.
We do not store the data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data as long as necessary to deliver the service you have requested. With the exception of this, the data that we have to keep longer because the law obliges us to do so.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly, so that you are aware of these changes.
INSERT AND CHANGE YOUR DATA
If you have questions or want to know what personal information we have about you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
You also have the following rights:
- receive an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it;
- access to your personal data;
- having errors corrected;
- the removal of obsolete personal data;
- withdrawing permission;
- object to a particular use.
TO FILE A COMPLAINT
If you feel that we do not process your personal data correctly, we ask you to contact us using the contact details below. If we do not come together here, then you have the right under the privacy legislation to file a complaint with the privacy regulator, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Privacy officer: Roel Derksen
3087 BP Rotterdam